OPTIONAL MARIJUANA BUSINESS EDUCATIONAL TOURS
Wednesday, Oct. 18 (choose one):
- 1:00-4:30 p.m.
- 2:00-5:30 p.m.
- 3:00-6:30 p.m.
- $80 additional cost to registration
- Please check in at the registration tables on the fourth floor of the Embassy Suites.
- All participants must be checked in 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
- All participants must be 21 or older and have a valid, hard-copy, government-issued ID.
- Marijuana is NOT available for sale by tour staff, and marijuana consumption of any kind is not permitted.
- Participants WILL visit a licensed retail marijuana dispensary, cultivation facility, and edible manufacturer.
- Participants will be chauffeured throughout Denver in luxury limo bus transportation, being picked up and dropped off at the Embassy Suites Hotel.
- Bottled water and snacks are provided.
- The excursion includes a tour of a retail marijuana store and a large cultivation facility where you can learn about the cultivation of cannabis from clone to harvest and have all of your questions answered by master growers.
- The tour also includes a stop to see the extraction process at a Marijuana Infused Product manufacturer.
The tour is an additional, separate activity from the symposium. The City and County of Denver is in no way responsible for the tour nor does it endorse the companies whose facilities are visited on the tour.
Due to potential conflicts of interest and to protect the proprietary information of our partners, we unfortunately cannot permit any employee that works directly in a cannabis grow facility, concentrate facility / MIP, or a dispensary. We appreciate your understanding, thank you.